• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 3D PRINTED FIN CANS FOR BT-70

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundercloud

Reaction score
Light and Strong 3D printed fin cans for BT-70 tube, 3 available. One has a semispan of 2.5” and weighs 35g, the other two 2.625” and 37g, all have three fins. Each can features one rail button boss threaded for a 6-32 screw. Fits nicely over Apogee BT-70 tube, and should fit equally well over Estes or other as wellBT70 Fincans 20190324.JPG . Sell $18 each including postage to continental US.

I will do $4 each PLUS postage via USPS from 14086. These are made from standard PLA material. I personally have not had a problem with these living in Buffalo, but I have heard that standard PLA can get soft in the car on a hot sunny day. My newer fin cans are made from more heat resistant material.

Back