38mm Loc warlock motors ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam3836

Reaction score
Hello all

Just wondering if anyone has some experience with flying the Loc warlock 38mm on H-I motors and if so what ones seem to be best for that rocket
Just doing some research before getting one
I think I have seen some fly on I-280

Thanks Adam

Yep I am going there next just out of town at the moment.

Warlock, built stock ( ie: light-ish ) flies great on H260, H242, most any 2 or 3 grain will fly it. Have flown mine on an I 161 as well.

Warlock, built stock ( ie: light-ish ) flies great on H260, H242, most any 2 or 3 grain will fly it. Have flown mine on an I 161 as well.
Oh nice thanks for the info
No issues with motor ejection popping the nose off ? I have heard some say motor ejection alone didn’t pop the nose

Oh nice thanks for the info
No issues with motor ejection popping the nose off ? I have heard some say motor ejection alone didn’t pop the nose
I have flew my Warlock 10 times all motot ejection worked perfectly every time. My favorite motor to use is the CTI J360 Skid

Always motor eject on mine - did crash on a CTI , forget which load - smaller powder load, so might be best to ask around regarding beefing the charge up ( they might have more in them now ) .

Back