3" Wildman Shredder

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ringo

Reaction score
Has anyone started building their 3" Shredder from Wildman? I'm looking for some tips and maybe a build thread. Thanks for any help.

John

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I built mine per the Wildman instructions. It flew a month ago on a CTI 54mm 6XL L1030R to 11,238'. Not sure if I'll be able to shred it!

Has anyone started building their 3" Shredder from Wildman? I'm looking for some tips and maybe a build thread. Thanks for any help.

John

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum
The Wildman kits pretty much all build the same, I'd look for build threads of other Wildman kits. There is no shortage of tips and tricks, regardless of the fin shape! Is the 3" Shredder a dual deploy kit?

The Wildman kits pretty much all build the same, I'd look for build threads of other Wildman kits. There is no shortage of tips and tricks, regardless of the fin shape! Is the 3" Shredder a dual deploy kit?

Yes, it's dual deploy.

Resurrecting this thread, but I just stumbled upon the instructions for the Shredder 3 kit online while googling for additional tips on how to drill av-bay vent holes cleanly. I thought I was familiar with the line up at Wildman, although I have yet to own any of his kits...but this one is stunning, and I can't seem to find it on his site...still available?

Resurrecting this thread, but I just stumbled upon the instructions for the Shredder 3 kit online while googling for additional tips on how to drill av-bay vent holes cleanly. I thought I was familiar with the line up at Wildman, although I have yet to own any of his kits...but this one is stunning, and I can't seem to find it on his site...still available?

I think it was a special issue for the Black Saturday sale in 2013. All you can do is call Tim and ask if he'll build you one. The worst he can say is no...

Back