24mm md

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am planning to build a 24mm md rocket on a pro 24 f motor to 4000 ft. What gps do you recommend.

Space.kerbal12, please do not type all caps; it doesn't emphasize properly, instead it makes it appear that you're shouting, which doesn't provide much help.

Have you checked commercial rocketry GPSs for dimensions? For a 24mm MD rocket that's going to be a major issue, it will probably thin the choices.

Best -- Terry

I recommend flying a 13mm MD rocket and an 18mm MD rocket. It's way cheaper to lose one of those, and you can get good practice.

If you've already flown some F's and G's more than a kilometer or two up, please ignore this advice.

I try to build a 24mm fiberglass rocket on a cesaroni 24mm f motor 3 grain to an altitude of 5000 feet and try to break mach 1. I feel featherweight tracker will do that.

I try to build a 24mm fiberglass rocket on a cesaroni 24mm f motor 3 grain to an altitude of 5000 feet and try to break mach 1. I feel featherweight tracker will do that.
Any reason for sticking with the three grain F? The six grain g65 will easily get you mach and a mile.

Back