21 years is a long time to wait, I know...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last of the 45 copies of ECP 2e that were brought to LDRS sold this afternoon. Dave has about 150 more copies at home, and as soon as the web page is modified for 2e, it will be available online. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Also, in lieu of a disk containing the Propel 2.0 Excel notebook, that file will be placed on the web for free download. For everyone.

Best -- Terry

How did I miss this thread? I literally just bought the first edition 2 days ago. Ugh.

What is the link for the web page referenced above?

The last of the 45 copies of ECP 2e that were brought to LDRS sold this afternoon. Dave has about 150 more copies at home, and as soon as the web page is modified for 2e, it will be available online. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Also, in lieu of a disk containing the Propel 2.0 Excel notebook, that file will be placed on the web for free download. For everyone.

Best -- Terry

Received the new edition - awesome!

Has the file been posted somewhere?

Just received my copy last night! Thanks for putting this together, Terry.

Terry - sat down and read the second edition last night - awesome read, thanks! Incredibly well written and easy to read, understand and follow.

I realize the Propel 2 file is still being worked on, but for those of us that don't have the disk that came with the first edition of the book, can you post the Propel v1 here or in the Research Forum so we can use it until the v2 is available?

Back