• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1952 estes maxi brute v2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhook

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has an estes V2 maxi brute nose cone from a crashed rocket they would be willing to sell that is still intact. some how mine came up missing through several moves I guess. as you know this is the 3.9 inch dia. cone. I have a call into estes but its not like calling the estes of long ago where they just say "wait a sec I'll check the back room" hehe thanx for your responses This thing is mostly built too. I emailed LOC and they said they had one but there is a wall thickness issue with high power rockets so we will see

I believe I do. Forgive me-- I'm a new member and have not posted or responded to anything. I could send a picture with a ruler next to the cone. The V-2 catoed and burned years ago but the nose cone i.s intact. Let me know.....

I believe I do. Forgive me-- I'm a new member and have not posted or responded to anything. I could send a picture with a ruler next to the cone. The V-2 catoed and burned years ago but the nose cone i.s intact. Let me know.....

You don't happen to have this do you??? Ive been looking everywhere..got everything but the tail

Back