日本からこんにちは!Hello from Japan!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8823min

Reaction score
お会いできて嬉しいです。日本からアクセスしている8823minと申します。私はまだ学生ですが、模型ロケットが大好きです。
模型ロケットは日本ではあまり知られていないので、このようなフォーラムで勉強したいと思います。
今後ともよろしくお願いします。
このテキストは deepl によって翻訳されました。

Nice to meet you. My name is 8823min and I am accessing from Japan. I am still a student, but I love model rockets.
Model rockets are not well known in Japan, so I would like to study in a forum like this.
I look forward to working with you.
This text was translated by deepl.

Let's try deepl:

こんにちは!ここでは多くの人があなたの質問に答えることができます。日本にはロケットを打ち上げられる場所がたくさんあるのですか?ロケットはどこで買えますか?

はじめ‘ まして、Martin です。どうぞ よろしく。
Glad to have a Japanese fellow in the group.
ようこそ。

You say rocketry is not popular in Japan: is it practiced at all? In school for instance?

Let's try deepl:

こんにちは!ここでは多くの人があなたの質問に答えることができます。日本にはロケットを打ち上げられる場所がたくさんあるのですか?ロケットはどこで買えますか?
返信ありがとうございます。残念ながら日本は大きな国ではないので、学校の校庭で飛んでいます。

もっと大きなエンジンを扱えるところもあるのですが・・・。首都圏に人口が集中しているのが良くないのでしょうね。
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately Japan is not a large country, so I fly on school grounds.

There are more remote places that can handle bigger engines...
I guess it's not good that the population is concentrated in the capital.

はじめ‘ まして、Martin です。どうぞ よろしく。
Glad to have a Japanese fellow in the group.
ようこそ。

You say rocketry is not popular in Japan: is it practiced at all? In school for instance?
返信ありがとう!
どうぞよろしくお願い致します。
Thanks for the reply!
Please do, and thank you for your time.

Hello and welcome. I remember before I left Facebook, there was a Japanese man who had a high power certification (he had to come here to the US to fly) and posted occasionally on the Tripoli Rocketry Association page. I wish I could remember his name now... maybe anyone who is still on Facebook can check on that if he's still around. He might be a good guy for you to get in touch with.

こんにちは、ようこそ。そういえば、私がFacebookを辞める前、ハイパワーの資格を持っている日本人の方がいて(アメリカに来ないと飛ばせない)、トリポリロケット協会のページで時々投稿していました。今、彼の名前を思い出せたらいいのですが...まだFacebookをやっている人がいたら、確認してみてください。彼はあなたと連絡を取るには良い人かもしれません。

Hello and welcome. I remember before I left Facebook, there was a Japanese man who had a high power certification (he had to come here to the US to fly) and posted occasionally on the Tripoli Rocketry Association page. I wish I could remember his name now... maybe anyone who is still on Facebook can check on that if he's still around. He might be a good guy for you to get in touch with.

こんにちは、ようこそ。そういえば、私がFacebookを辞める前、ハイパワーの資格を持っている日本人の方がいて(アメリカに来ないと飛ばせない)、トリポリロケット協会のページで時々投稿していました。今、彼の名前を思い出せたらいいのですが...まだFacebookをやっている人がいたら、確認してみてください。彼はあなたと連絡を取るには良い人かもしれません。
Hello!
Is that person's family name "Yamada"?
If so, that person is a hero who popularized model rockets in Japan.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

One question, how do you create the nose cone after designing with openrocket?

I would like to know if there is an easy way to do this.

Also, if that is not possible, can I substitute rocksim?

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

One question, how do you create the nose cone after designing with openrocket?

I would like to know if there is an easy way to do this.

Also, if that is not possible, can I substitute rocksim?
I’m not sure I understand the question (translation issues may be coming into play).

For creating the physical nose cone, most nose cones we use for small rockets are made of blow-molded polypropylene plastic, which are easy to order from a manufacturer but difficult to make yourself. Most other noses, including most made to custom specification, are made from a block of balsa wood that’s turned on a lathe. You can improvise a lathe using an electric drill, but an actual lathe is a good investment if you’re going to be turning a lot of noses.

For just designing the nose, OpenRocket should be fine, even if you’re making one that’s highly unusual. Be aware that your stability calculations will likely be off, though.

Deepl:

質問の意味がよくわからないのですが(翻訳の問題が絡んでいるかもしれません)。

物理的なノーズコーンを作るには、私たちが小型ロケットに使っているほとんどのノーズコーンは、ブロー成形のポリプロピレン樹脂製で、メーカーに注文するのは簡単ですが、自分で作るのは困難です。 それ以外のノーズコーンは、カスタム仕様のものも含めて、バルサ材のブロックを旋盤で削って作るものがほとんどです。 旋盤は電動ドリルでも作れますが、大量に作るのであれば、旋盤を買ったほうがいいでしょう。

ノーズの設計だけなら、OpenRocketで十分です。 ただし、安定性の計算が狂う可能性があることに注意してください。

Back