Rocket Vision - Mach Buster.....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJM

Reaction score
Evening all (well its the evening here in the UK)

I have sat next to my TV a fully built and painted Mach Buster... never been flown complete with cute.

Is it worth anything $$??

Or shall i continue to admire it sat next to my TV! (I have no intention of flying it)

Mach Buster.jpg

I have sat next to my TV a fully built and painted Mach Buster... never been flown complete with cute.

Or shall i continue to admire it sat next to my TV! (I have no intention of flying it)

View attachment 95846

Best of luck on your sale!

May I have permission to copy your post to the gallery? We have few examples of Rocket Vision products.

Yes of course, no problem at all.

It was a brilliant kit to build.

I'm not sure it's for sale as yet... i knew that Rocket Vision went bust so thought there may be some value in their rockets, esp the Mach Buster!

I have a virgin Mach Buster in my box of goodies too. I almost flew it at the last launch but decided against it. I wast thinking that an Estes E-9 would be pretty cool but I just couldn't bear the thought of losing it!

I think that someone was selling some old Rocket Vision kits a few months ago and they were asking 70 USD or so for a built Machbuster. I think that they actually sold it for that much or went as part of a lot sale.

Personally, I'd hold on to it. It takes up no space and it is one of those things that I'll regret selling. Great kits - I wish they had made it (or would pass on the rights to someone else)!

Bought mine when it first came out....got the F motor and the and Mach G motor they recommended.

After flying mine on an F......I had second thoughts about flying it with the G.
If it had not been for the red tracking powder and chrome mylar streamer, I never would've seen it again.....
On my shelf now.

Very cool.

Cool kit...wish I'd have bought several. However, I only bought one. Flew it on a 'D' and was impressed. On a G55, it left the pad with a crack and never was seen or heard from again :)

Back