• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Items" for sale at airfest in Argonia

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmac64

Reaction score
I will be at Airfest Thursday though Sunday and have these AMW loads available if anyone is interested. PM me and I will put your name on it. I will also have some Rouse 98mm hardware and Performance rocketry nosecones. These nose cones are not the filament wound, but the older gel coat ones. I have a 5", (2) 3", painted black 54mm and painted black 38mm. I also have a glassed PML nimbus that has an acme fincan on it. Rocket is built and has been flown on a K185 and a K1275 Let me know if anyone is interested in these. Items are in good shape, just looking to get rid of extras.
AMW M2500 GG - $375 -
AMW K1075 GG -$125
AMW L1300 BB - $125 - Spoken for Justin27

Last edited:
I will be at Airfest Thursday though Sunday and have these AMW loads available if anyone is interested. PM me and I will put your name on it.

AMW M2500 GG - $375
AMW K1075 GG -$125
AMW L1300 BB - $125

Nice price, especially on those last two. If I wasn't already sitting on four or five loads for that case....

-Kevin

pnobile just informed me that he will not be making Airfest, so M-2500GG is available again.

Back