FlisKits - Praetor Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHamel

Reaction score
Here is mine.

Preator2.jpg

Preator.jpg

Preator4.jpg

Preator3.jpg

Thanks for the submission. It looks good.

@JFlis-

We need to get your kits into Hobby Lobby!

Have no fear, I've got my eye on several of your kits. USS Grissom and Night Whisperer are first up...

Marc

I've been considering talking to them... The concern is that they are a chain (rather than a franchise). When they purchase they would purchase for their entire chain as opposed to an individual store. It sounds great from a "sales" point of view, but unless you are prepared, it can be a "death knell" from a "production" point of view... I would just have to make sure I could ramp up production to meet the need of the initial order...

However, I encourage ALL FlisKits customers to inquire about our products when you visit Hobby Lobby. Having customer requests coming it will go a long way to opening the door to negotiations :)

DUDE!

A pre-launch pix, sitting ON THE PAD, but no LAUNCH PIX!??!

man....

:D

Lookin' pretty though :)

Boosterdude: Love that paint job. How did you do that?

Actually this was a quick job. The top was painted with yellow Krylon Fusion, the bottom with silver Fusion. The yellow and blue on the fins was Top Flight Monocote trim sheets.

Much better! :)

And, you must be new here... ...never heard of a *bad* launch pix...

Maybe a pix of a "bad launch", but that's another story... LOL

Back