4" Colonial Viper kit.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WEll guys I have the decals ready to go for the 4" viper..

Its a full color printed decal on Auto wrap with a clear UV lamination.

all the stripes and canopy will be of Cut vinyl. plus I will add a name or TRA/NAR number if you tell me what you want. (this will be 1/2" tall to go by the canopy)

Contact me direct [email protected] to order them now!

The price is $40.00 plus $6.50 for priority shipping (In the US)

Mark

Too good to pass up for sure. Can you make the smaller one the same way?

The smaller one is awesome! Fully intend on getting this for the 'big one' for sure! Won't be until next week at the earliest however...

Update - Still waiting on parts from the laser cutters (was on vacation last week). I will be cutting parts that are in house on wed. I am hoping to start shipping these in 2 weeks.

Update

4" full color printed sets IN STOCK ready to ship! $40.00 plus $6.50 for priority with tracking In the US..

pluss tell me a name or TRA/NAR number and I'll include it FREE!

[email protected]

The masses are growing restless. I have received 2 questions today myself and emailed. No answer yet.

Any news scott the masses are growing impatient

I understand things are tight right now. but I really wanted to fly this for Rocstock.. and thats in two weeks PLEASE

Scott or Austin

Any idea about the status of Colonial Viper or the Avionics sled for it ? Looking forward to it but I can wait it be a winter build anyway.
Rather have it right then fast. :)

Cheers
John ..

I sent an email to Scott a few days ago, requesting a status check on my 4" Viper. Haven't heard back yet.
I'm not quite prepared to write off ~$180, but I'm getting there fast. I'd been following K&S for awhile on these forums,
and after finding nothing but rave reviews, finally broke down and got in on the 4" Viper deal.
Whoops. Still hoping for the best, but planning for the worst.

R

I also sent an email a few days ago asking for an update or when the viper would be shipped....no response as of yet. I really want this kit, but am really getting worried that I am out the money I paid for this kit. I have heard nothing but great reviews about their kits and av bays.

Guys, I got a response. Scott tole me that that they are on vacation and have quite a few orders packed and ready to mail. Hopefully this is good news and comes to fruition.

Guys, I got a response. Scott tole me that that they are on vacation and have quite a few orders packed and ready to mail. Hopefully this is good news and comes to fruition.

cwbullet,
He is on vacation with the money he ripped from everyone of you all! Instead of vacationing wouldn't it be more professional if he finished his obligations?

I would trust a rattler in deep grass before I would trust this person. I know he wrote there were some business problems. He should have closed shop and refunded your money. I just dislike you guys struggling and wondering if you'll get your items. I know none of you personally but have asked loads of questions receiving very good answers and I respect that. So no one here is a "friend" but I bet nearly everyone one of us could meet for coffee and in 5 minutes we'd be conversing as if we had known each other for a life time. Rocketry of course would be the major topic.

The reason I state the above....I work in retail (not store level) and I see and deal with immoral, unscrupolus jerks like this daily.

....and have quite a few orders packed and ready to mail.....why were not shipped before leaving? Working in the position I do....I see so many things he says which just seem to pacify and buy more time , he closes the web and sells on ebay? I thought they were struggling. feebay item have to be ready to ship.... nuff said.

Look, I like taking vacation..I am sure we ALL do..But, really? 'packed and ready to mail'?? Couldn't sacrifice 10 minutes to take the to the P.O. and send them on their way?

Leaving too early and P.O. is not open? Gee, there IS a thing called 'package pick up' and golly, wonders of wonders, it can be arranged to happen over the internet!..

Come on guys, that is not helping. I am not taking the guys side, but give him a chance to right the path. I have my doubts also, but I think we need to relax and wait. If nothing comes this time, I will be there with the fire and pitchforks with you. I think we need to notify paypal and make sure this does not happen again if the orders do not go out soon. I would given them 2 more weeks.

I know Scott said they were waiting on some more switches.

That is funny. Maybe a little prayer, too.

Honestly you or no one else should have to go through this to receive something you paid for months ago. If the kits were missing a few minor parts I could see having a short wait maybe a week or two? but to have to wait this long. Nah that's not too cool to do to someone. Hope it works out for you and everyone else.:)

Last edited:
Back