4" Colonial Viper kit.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
We are going to do a limited run of a 4" Colonial Viper kit. This kit stands 48" tall, has span of 23.3". It has 54mm motor mount, thru wall fins. This kit has over 30 parts. All the tube will be marked and included is a tube layout template. This is one awesome kit.
colonial_viper-264.jpg

This kit is $159.00 plus shipping

We will be taking orders till March 10th

To place your order email me at [email protected] with your shipping information and your email address to invoice to through paypal.

As always Mark at stickershock can help you with all your decal needs.

Thank you for your support.

I have build thread of a modified version of this rocket. This will give you an idea of the amount of parts in this kit.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?50228-4-quot-Colonial-Viper

Thanks everyone that ordered. Keep those orders coming. Don't miss out on this awesome kit.

I wish payday hadn't arrived a few days before you announced this for sale.... argghhh..

I am a definite maybe at the moment!

I wish payday hadn't arrived a few days before you announced this for sale.... argghhh..

I am a definite maybe at the moment!

This will be the only time I am doing these. This kit is a lot of work on my part. So if you ever wanted a 4" version of this rocket now is the time to get one.

The 10th

And payday is the 13th..Hmmm...Got the smaller one, so.....well....ummmm...Sure am glad I don't have a SWMBO around here!:rofl:

Probably will get it..On the fence about to fall off.:roll:

The 10th

And payday is the 13th..Hmmm...Got the smaller one, so.....well....ummmm...Sure am glad I don't have a SWMBO around here!:rofl:

Probably will get it..On the fence about to fall off.:roll:

Sitting on the fence only gets one splinters in the butt!

I want this one!!build003a.jpg

I have been asked what it would cost to add the av-bay to the kit like I am doing in my build. If anyone wants it added to the kit it is $45. When ordering the kit just let me know that you want it added. For those that already ordered it would just be the cost of the av-bay kit, no additional shipping.

Everyday I slip a little more over off the fence on this one...I will certainly know for sure come Friday...

Scott My friend tried e-mailing you but never heard back and I would like to get in on this one.. give me a call or shoot me n an e-mail! Please thanks

Oh and of course I will offer the decals at a discount for those that get in on this one!

Scott My friend tried e-mailing you but never heard back and I would like to get in on this one.. give me a call or shoot me n an e-mail! Please thanks

Oh and of course I will offer the decals at a discount for those that get in on this one!

Mark,
I will give you a call tomorrow afternoon. I was away all day at a basketball tournament with my son. I did not get your email.

I am also wanting to get one but missed the listing. Can i get in for one ?

John Sicker

Send me a email to [email protected] with your email address to invoice to and shipping information. I will be ordering parts tomorrow or thursday so get it in before then.

Got one too and the Nose cone AV bay !!.. Thanks Scott !

:cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
Back