See ya

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dork_Vader

Reaction score
Your mods have run me off.

Closing threads even though there is nothing offensive in them. Closing threads even though the discussion is civil.

I just quickly glanced at the thread, it would really have been more appropriate on a dating site. Some guys here are into rockets because they have sworn off women, and are on the 12-launch program.

I just quickly glanced at the thread, it would really have been more appropriate on a dating site. Some guys here are into rockets because they have sworn off women, and are on the 12-launch program.

Ha! 12-launch program. Very droll, sir.

The inability to work within a system is rarely the system's fault.

Last edited:
It's funny, I always considered TRF to be one of the better run forums out there.

Methinks the long hard winter is making folks a bit crazy. All kinds of strange goings on 'round here of late, and more than a few tensions rising.

Hold on folks, spring is almost here. Everything will seem right again soon.

til then, clear & windless skies to y'all,
s6

Methinks the long hard winter is making folks a bit crazy. All kinds of strange goings on 'round here of late, and more than a few tensions rising.

s6

Are you kidding me! Another snowstorm is on the way! I'm up to my armpits in snow. But it's all good!

I might care if I knew who you were. But, only 2 months on the site... Someone thinks a little too much of himself.
On the plus side,... this makes your ex-girlfriends behavior a bit more understandable. :y: :surprised:

s6
Up-Yours....no attitude here. :wink:

I might care if I knew who you were. But, only 2 months on the site... Someone thinks a little too much of himself.
On the plus side,... this makes your ex-girlfriends behavior a bit more understandable. :y: :surprised:

Post of the day! Hahahaha.

s6

YEP, definately some cabin fever going around. Relief will come soon.

s6
If it don't stop raining EVERY week, it will be ok. The ground is saturated. Our flying field is very soft, and we don't want to mess it up as we fly off a grass runway(not good to land planes in ruts). Hopefully March isn't a windy month like it's supposed to be. Hopefully the April showers stay at bay, and the May flowers still bloom. Ugh, I need to launch something. :wink:

I have not commented on one of these threads before... since I have been in the same boat for years and many tears. Guidelines are important. I love that politics and religion are not allowed here. I did not read the rules before posting here and got some foul language and pics addressed or modified. I did a snark reply, but respected the powers that be and understood.

My message board had many issues with me making folks mods and then a group of brits invaded us. It took a couple years to figure it all out and now the Admin is my cat. Not kidding. He has an account that I have access to and there are no other mods.

When members make threads daring the admin / mods you might as well ask to never have your opinions considered. My cat swats down anyone for any reason and if you complain you get thwacked.

Diplomacy can get you much further than protesting.

Thanks to the admin / mod team here at TRF for doing all that you do. It is a very broad forum with great daily activity. You run a tight ship and it benefits all.

Consider sticking around Dork_Vader, there is a lot of good here. I do not agree with a lot of sigs here, but I love the interaction with those folk in the spirit of rocketry.

fiber by beerorkid, on Flickr

That is a pic of a cat

I have not commented on one of these threads before... since I have been in the same boat for years and many tears. Guidelines are important. I love that politics and religion are not allowed here. I did not read the rules before posting here and got some foul language and pics addressed or modified. I did a snark reply, but respected the powers that be and understood.

My message board had many issues with me making folks mods and then a group of brits invaded us. It took a couple years to figure it all out and now the Admin is my cat. Not kidding. He has an account that I have access to and there are no other mods.

When members make threads daring the admin / mods you might as well ask to never have your opinions considered. My cat swats down anyone for any reason and if you complain you get thwacked.

Diplomacy can get you much further than protesting.

Thanks to the admin / mod team here at TRF for doing all that you do. It is a very broad forum with great daily activity. You run a tight ship and it benefits all.

Consider sticking around Dork_Vader, there is a lot of good here. I do not agree with a lot of sigs here, but I love the interaction with those folk in the spirit of rocketry.

fiber by beerorkid, on Flickr

That is a pic of a cat

Hey...it's PAC-MELLON

555756.jpg

images (1).jpg

haha no offence vader...

Back