Wildman Intimidator 4 w/54mm Motors???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketlaw

Reaction score
I have been out of the rocketry game for a couple of years, but am now getting back into it. I am considering the Wildman Intimidator 4 as my step back into the hobby. It comes with a 75mm motor mount standard. I currently have 54mm motor hardware and would like to fly it on that first - then eventually upgrade to 75mm hardware (maybe even consider Level 3!!!) Anyway, would this kit fly okay on 54mm motors or would I need to consider something else????

%54mm motors will be more than enough to break a mile, and probably mach. You just need an adaptor

Thanks everyone. I thought it would work fine, but just wanted to make sure before I put down the money. Unfortunately, I lost my download of RockSim v8, so I couldn't sim it myself. I still have the license file, though; so maybe Apogee can help me out with that. I am waiting for a reply to an email to them at the moment.

54mm will give you up to an L impulse motor if you've got the room for the casing--should be just fine!

Later!

--Coop

Back