Quasar One - Delta 5 (#601) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Howie

Reaction score
This is the Quasarone Custom Rockets "Delta 5". A fun quick build, and a good
flier. Since I dislike paint, This kit is great, as only the nose cone, (black), and
the body tube (white), need painting. The rest are the decals.

The five fins give a straight boost.

Post copied to gallery with permission

delta5 (Large).jpg

delta5lau (Large).jpg

delta5chute (Large).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a nice simple kit from Quasar One called the Delta 5. These kits are available at my LHS here in Sacramento but I have not seen there anywhere else. It is a 5 fin kit but otherwise pretty straight forward build. I did not use the suggested paint scheme and opted for one of my own with help from Mark at Stickershock for the letters.

Delata5.1.jpgDelta5.2.jpgDelta5.jpg

Welcome to the Quasar One Delta 5 (#601) Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Quasar One Delta 5 (#601) and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Quasar One: Delta 5: #601

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Quasar One Delta 5 (#601) Basic Information.

Quasar One Custom Rockets

MODEL NAME: Delta 5 Also known as:

NUMBER: #601

Introduced: 2009
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport
Motor Mount: 1x18mm
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 23.50 INCHES
Diameter: 1.640 INCHES
Span:
Weight: 3.20 OZ.

Mfg. Description: DELTA 5 ROCKET KIT comes with colorful sticker set so all you have to do is paint the rocket white and the nose cone black! This is a really cool looking rocket that is built using the popular BT-60 rocket tube. You get 5 pre-cut balsa wood fins and a plastic nose cone. Kit includes 5 pages of picture oriented directions so assembly is a snap! This rocket is simple to build and fly, should only take a few hours assembly time to finish. You can fly this rocket on any 18mm Estes "C" type size rocket motor starting with the Estes B4-4 for an altitude of 200ft. and a B6-4 for 215Ft. and the famous C6-5 for 580ft. This rocket is perfect for small parks. Comes with a 18" plastic parachute, and you choose the color you like from the drop down list. The launch rod size needed to fly this rocket is 3/16" so you can use the Estes pad with the bigger launch rod. Check out the Delta 5 today and have some cool flights and great comments on your rocket (Quasar One 2009 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back