SEMROC Tube Sizes Sheet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After doing a bunch of cloning you'll have that sheet pretty much committed to memory. Speaking from experience. :wink:

Of course, please let me know if you'd like any changes or have suggestions.

YES,Thanks for sharing this,very cool!
Im using it tonight, as a matter of factoid.

Thanks for sharing! One question: What does the "Type" column indicate? S vs HD?

One to add: BT-56... Just different enough from Series 13 to be annoying.
From Hobbylinc:
est303088
BT-56
ID: 33.1/1.304
OD: 34.2/1.346
Length: 45.7/18.0

Nicely Done Green Jello:

Only have two comments.
First and most important you forgot the most important tube size of all. T2+ Minimum Diameter MMX Motor tubing! .281" OD, .255" ID with .013" wall.

Which brings me to my second: You need to divide your wall thickness dimensions by two to get the actual wall thickness accounting for both sides of the diameter. BT-5 to BT-50 for instance are .013" wall, BT-55 to Bt-101 are .021 wall. Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing! One question: What does the "Type" column indicate? S vs HD?

One to add: BT-56... Just different enough from Series 13 to be annoying.
From Hobbylinc:
est303088
BT-56
ID: 33.1/1.304
OD: 34.2/1.346
Length: 45.7/18.0

Oh...it was just Standard vs. HD. SEMROC makes tubes in two thicknesses.

As for the BT-56, this was a sheet of only what SEMROC sells, not all tubes in model rocketry.

Nicely Done Green Jello:

Only have two comments.
First and most important you forgot the most important tube size of all. T2+ Minimum Diameter MMX Motor tubing! .281" OD, .255" ID with .013" wall.

Which brings me to my second: You need to divide your wall thickness dimensions by two to get the actual wall thickness accounting for both sides of the diameter. BT-5 to BT-50 for instance are .013" wall, BT-55 to Bt-101 are .021 wall. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I forgot about the thickness and have updated the calculation on the sheet.

As for the MMX tubing...see above.

Back