Upscale Alpha III

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT WORK!!!

They are a bit tricky to use, but just like with mine, bugger looks great from 5 ft away, but it's a rocket, be proud when that baby takes to the sky!!!!

GREAT WORK!!!

They are a bit tricky to use, but just like with mine, bugger looks great from 5 ft away, but it's a rocket, be proud when that baby takes to the sky!!!!

I can't WAIT to fly this one!

Couldn't resist another comparison shot. Makes the Super Alpha look not so super!

alpha_iii_xxl3.jpg

I also got a set of BT-60 size decals from Mark at Stickershock.I decided to convert my Super Alpha into a Super Alpha III.

super_alpha24.jpg

super_alpha25.jpg

super_alpha26.jpg

super_alpha27.jpg

decals.jpg

I got a really clean line with the delicate surface tape again. It looks more like an Alpha III!

super_alpha29.jpg

super_alpha30.jpg

super_alpha31.jpg

super_alpha33.jpg

super_alpha35.jpg

Makes me want to do the same!!

Only could hope it turns out half as nice!!

I got impatient peeling the outer wrap off the upper decal. But it's not terribly bad, and it's in back.

super_alpha41.jpg

super_alpha42.jpg

super_alpha43.jpg

super_alpha44.jpg

As long as they are in the future is what matters!

Great looking ship, and you should be PROUD of the work!!!

What! This is the first time Ive seen this thread..., And ITS AMAZING!

You upscale the best rockets!

Finally got the retention clips done. Hopefully I'll get to launch the Alpha III XXL next Saturday at the Snow Ranch launch.

167_retention.jpg

168_retention.jpg

169_retention.jpg

Sorry to tell you but I received an email yesterday that stated that the Nov. 3rd LUNAR launch at Snow Ranch was cancelled due to dry conditions. :(

Yeah I am bummed too.

Sorry to tell you but I received an email yesterday that stated that the Nov. 3rd LUNAR launch at Snow Ranch was cancelled due to dry conditions. :(

Yeah I am bummed too.

Yeah, I got the email too. I hope they don't cancel the SARG launch.

Back