Updated Loki Motor Files

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markkoelsch

Reaction score
Hello,

after some delay I have created motor files for the Loki L1040 Loki Red, and the L2050 Loki White. I have created complete Loki motor files in both ENG and RSE formats, which are posted here (username and password are guest)

https://www.rocketryfiles.com/?p=home&d=FlightSimulation/MotorFiles/

In addition, if you want the motors separately I have them as ENG and RSE files on Thrustcurve.org.

Scott, they both look like great motor, but the L2050 is a BEAST.

Thank you very much Mark,,,
Your efforts are greatly appreciated..
+ I needed the file for the L 1040 R......lol....

Thank you,, Thank you...

Teddy

Thanks Mark,

One thing on the L2050 the 54/4000 case with extd. bulkhead on Loki's site lists the length as 43.85" however your .rse file has it at 41"...one of you has to be wrong?

You don't happen to have the K5350 Moonburner rse?

To echo Teddy, your effort is appreciated.

I am looking forward to burning the new Loki-M-1650 Cocktail (should have called it "Tropical Thunder") in my 9" Patriot.
It starts out on 2 hard-hitting grains of Loki Blue then transitions to a milder 3 grains of Loki Red, by that time the red starts, the white Pro38 J motors will be a clusterin' (room for 6 of them!)
Blue, white and Red, yes somewhat Patriotic, just backwards.
Red Glare will come to an all new meaning, Yeehaw!

Last edited:
The cert data was incorrect in length, and that is what I went with. I will correct it, but it might take a day or two as I have family stuff doing today.

Are you using Open Rocket or what? If so, can it just import a file with multiple motors? If so, download the rse from rocketryfiles as they are all there.

Thanks Mark,

One thing on the L2050 the 54/4000 case with extd. bulkhead on Loki's site lists the length as 43.85" however your .rse file has it at 41"...one of you has to be wrong?

You don't happen to have the K5350 Moonburner rse?

It is in my combined Loki file, assuming you mean the K350 White Moon Burner.

To echo Teddy, your effort is appreciated.

So, I went and took care of some stuff for all of you. I not only, as mentioned previously, created the files for the new motors (corrected now for the length on the L2050), but went through all of the Loki motors on Thrustcurve and made sure they have both RSE and ENG files.

Back