• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Youtube Mercury Redstone Vid

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen it before but that is such a great video production it's well worth another view. Thanks for posting the youtube link.

Awesome, first I knew of this......just shows you the dedication and can-do attitude this hobby instills.

Thanks for the link!!

The website and more videos for this project can be found at
https://www.mercuryjoe.com/
I watch the flight 3a video with my 3 year old a couple of times a week. We've seen it so many times he now sings "Danger Zone" along with the video as we watch.:)

Does anyone know how to download a copy of the 'Mercury Joe Story'?

My poor little dial-up connection won't play the video through the youtube website and I would kind of like to see this one.....

Well any one coming up to XPRS V Jamie should flying his Mercury Joe on an M1000 and drag Nibbles which will be flying on an M1315.

Back