• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yep, time for another CrAzY jIm WhAcKY Wed sALe!@#$#

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOLD

Mad Dog 4in fiberglass . " Luna-Tic" decal is partially ripped off, otherwise Great shape, no structural damage what so ever.
Internal fillets injected. West epoxy throughout.
54 motor mount
Aero-pac retainer. 30.00 [included]
Hardware for av-bay installed

These were convolute wound tubes. Lighter than the spiral stuff. Normal not thin wall
Excellant condition. Bit of paint chipped off top of fincan. The brown/red is primer.
I had a lot of fun with this one. Killer-Bo-Diller flier.
They last sold for 180-200.00 not sure.
This one has the high quality molded fiberglass cone.

Take me home for 95.00

Would make great test mule for research motors as cheap as it is.

DSCN0709.jpg DSCN0712.jpg DSCN0716.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 6.06.08 PM.png

Last edited:
I'm beat after a day if wackiness.
I'l catch up with any unanswered PM's tomorrow.

Holding off listing any more items till I can sort through and label what's been sold, who gets what, & wait on further payments.

Thanks & bye for now.

I'm beat after a day if wackiness.
I'l catch up with any unanswered PM's tomorrow.

Holding off listing any more items till I can sort through and label what's been sold, who gets what, & wait on further payments.

Thanks & bye for now.

PM sent back on post #4. Been waiting patiently. Hopefully you'll get to it tomorrow. Sleep well.

Hi everyvery one. Thank you for your participation in the first part of the WW sale. Today I sent out notices to everyone expecting items to be shipped today with Trk#'s
No I have not checked on shipping yet for the couple of sold items for pick up, but later you asked about shipping. My truck went into shop today after I went to PO. for repairs. I will need to check on that after I can drive again.

I had OVER 350 PM's to sort through & figure out. I did not answer all of them, just not enough time. Only answered the winners, then posted sold on thread after payment received. I figured those that did not get a reply would realize they did not win.

Hi everyvery one. Thank you for your participation in the first part of the WW sale. Today I sent out notices to everyone expecting items to be shipped today with Trk#'s
No I have not checked on shipping yet for the couple of sold items for pick up, but later you asked about shipping. My truck went into shop today after I went to PO. for repairs. I will need to check on that after I can drive again.

I had OVER 350 PM's to sort through & figure out. I did not answer all of them, just not enough time. Only answered the winners, then posted sold on thread after payment received. I figured those that did not get a reply would realize they did not win.

Watching this thread with a bit of anticipation for round 2. Planning on being in Camden on Sunday.

Arrrgg Matey, I take 2 of arrgything yo got, No PM's, No address and I want it hand delivered....

Dark :dark: humor, hahahahahahaha, No, 3 of everything.......

Freinds.jpg

Got a batch of igniters in the mail. Thanks, Crazy Jim!

Back