www.mercyships.org

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopRamen

SA-5
Reaction score
I'm watching "The Five" on FOX News, and just saw Dana Perino talk about her Experience with this Orginization which goes to Places where People can't get any Medical Care in Africa, and they Dock a Big Hospital Ship and provide Treatment for everything from Cleft Lips to Cancer Treatment.
It braught tears to my Eyes, as I too have compassion for my fellow Human Beings.
Last year I gave a total of $70.00 to St. Judes Childrens Research Hospital.
I'm on VA Disability, so I need to keep a sound Budget, but I feel better about myself when I can give what little I can to help a fellow Human in need. Unless they are a Criminal, no Person deserves to suffer.
This Year, I will send some Money to this Mercyships thing. It looks like they do great Work for Humanity, and I want to contribute to and be part of that.

www.mercyships.org

I'm not Soliciting, as I just barely heard of them. I'm simply posting to let you all know what I plan to contribute to when I can next.
I also plan to join the ASPCA, as I love Animals more than People.
That is my Message of Kindness for the Season of Giving.
God Bless, and may everyone have a safe and joyous Christmas.

Great post TR! Thank you for reminding all of us what a great country we live in and the amenities we all take for granted. You are a sterling example to others that we can all afford to donate something worthwhile to others less fortunate than we. Now go put on those cool glasses, look in the mirror and pat yourself on the back. You be the man, bro'! Straight smoke and good chutes in the New Year.

Great post TR! Thank you for reminding all of us what a great country we live in and the amenities we all take for granted. You are a sterling example to others that we can all afford to donate something worthwhile to others less fortunate than we. Now go put on those cool glasses, look in the mirror and pat yourself on the back. You be the man, bro'! Straight smoke and good chutes in the New Year.

Thanks.

[video=youtube;RZ3QO8zrwao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ3QO8zrwao[/video]

[video=youtube;lI5VedYrm4I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI5VedYrm4I[/video]

Back