Woosh invites you to the April launch at Bong

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caught some pictures of this flight from Sather but lost my notes - so I don't remember the name of the rocket or the motor, think it was an H. Oh well -Enjoy the pictures.

Info Courtesy of Rex. This was Clifford the Big Red Dog on a H123.

IMG_7979 - Compressed.jpg IMG_7982 - Compressed.jpg IMG_7984 - Compressed.jpg

Last edited:
Clifford the Big Red Rocket on an Aerotech H123 white lightning :).
Rex

I found some time to launch my Jimbo Jart for the first time. Its my first nose AV Bay as well as my first time using redundancy with altimeters.

Lets see how long it takes for you to guess what motor I used.

IMG_7947 Compressed.jpg

Didn't guess yet, How about now?

IMG_7948 Compressed.jpg

Is this thing diesel powered?:y: Gotta love the Smokey motors. This is a J380SS.

IMG_7949 Compressed.jpg IMG_7950 Compressed.jpg

IMG_7952 Compressed.jpg IMG_7954 Compressed.jpg

And back to earth the rocket came. Flight was 3952 feet.

IMG_7955 Compressed.jpg IMG_7959.jpg

Here is some more video. Some parts are really jumpy, but He's getting much better! My son did the video, my better half took most of the pictures - I'm nearly off the hook!!!
[video=youtube_share;685br1UCyI4]https://youtu.be/685br1UCyI4[/video]

While loading a rocket down range, Cyntha spied John Mackay's Ho-Jo deviously disguised as a tree.
IMG_1212.jpgIMG_1213.jpgIMG_1214.jpgIMG_1217.jpg

Last edited:
I caught some pictures of this flight from Sather but lost my notes - so I don't remember the name of the rocket or the motor, think it was an H. Oh well -Enjoy the pictures.

Info Courtesy of Rex. This was Clifford the Big Red Dog on a H123.

Close, but no cigar. It was my 3" Iapetus on a G79-W single use. Clifford the Big Red Dog did fly on an H123, and looks very similar, but is a 4" rocket and proportionately taller. The two have similar fins and paint schemes.

watches Chads video...raised eyebrow, 'angry chute'? nice video, thanks for posting,
Rex

Back