Wildman's MACH 2 rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job as well @Rocketman_dan . As many others have said, you have done a stellar job on your project. Lots of innovative thinking and you handle yourself well in this thread. Impressing some of the people in our hobby can be a challenge, especially when you are young. Well done all around and keep it up!!

What will your L3 be.....Wildman Mach 3 on an M685?? ;)

@StreuB1 Thanks so much for the kind words. Means a lot. I started a Rocket Lab at my High School and we already sent a rocket up to 26K and mach 2.1. Everyone in the lab is going to have the ability to get Jr l1 or L1 certified with an option of doing a scratch build (we got a x carve for fins and all sorts of composites stuff 😎). I've been really happy to see how interested my fellow students have been in rocketry and can't wait to see what they do next. As for my L3 I should be getting it this summer on a scratch build and yes using a 685 hehe. Looking at 34K in R.A.2 so should be a nice flight. I will be creating a thread on it in the coming months as well.

Back