Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motor HW, C-Star, Dark-Matter, and SkidMark reloads 35% off. That would pique my interest. I currently do not fly AeroTech, but a good sale on HW and Dark Matter would change that. I suspect we'll see Mellow Yellow at 40% off instead.

Crazy Jim,
Are we still in the year of the two-stage? Anything two-stage.
Given the Wildman Sport for $45, what are the chances of seeing a two-stage Wildman Sport with dual deployment sustainer in the neighborhood of $100? That seems like it would really get folks jazzed about two stage fun!
It doesn't hurt to ask.
Matt

Crazy Jim,
Are we still in the year of the two-stage? Anything two-stage.
Given the Wildman Sport for $45, what are the chances of seeing a two-stage Wildman Sport with dual deployment sustainer in the neighborhood of $100? That seems like it would really get folks jazzed about two stage fun!
It doesn't hurt to ask.
Matt

I'd be down for that:):)

A light weight DD kit for the sport series would be awesome!

2 stage upgrade kit for my 3" Darkstar, puhleese! :cyclops:

40% off White Thunder loads, maybe some 54mm hardware deals.

What ya' got in mind for that, Jeff?

Well, I was thinking L3 at MWP. But then again if I got an Ultimate Wildman I could get my L3 at Bong. But an Ultimate is a lot more money than an Extreme. But I do like the 6" over the 4". But it's a lot more money. Not sure which one I'll end up with but know it will be one of the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Well, after this weekend, I'm in need of a 4" rocket with 75mm mount, so I vote Wildman Extreme.

Why not add a little fun with the deals? What about a raffle? For every $20 you spend you get 1 ticket and then raffle some stuff off?

That would give me incentive to buy.

There is one thing that would be really cool. I know that this might be something of a sore-spot though. Since Eric/Baddazz is now retired, it's a real shame that the Space Cowboy is no longer available. I have no idea what your relationship is these days, but if there's any way that this rocket could live again, and be back in the Wildman stable, that would be awesome. And if you sell them at a "Black Saturday Deal" price, I'm sure I will find myself doing the early-morning-fingers-hovering-over-the-computer-keyboard-thing on that morning.

That would be cool. The fins are key and the hard part, something like a 1000 steps to make I think I read somewhere. Don't even care about a sale.

Well, I was thinking L3 at MWP. But then again if I got an Ultimate Wildman I could get my L3 at Bong. But an Ultimate is a lot more money than an Extreme. But I do like the 6" over the 4". But it's a lot more money. Not sure which one I'll end up with but know it will be one of the two.

The 6" gives you better range, that was my justification - go with it, you'll be glad you did! And get yourself a 4" too...

Seeing as I just lost my 4" DS dual from a BS sale in the corn, I'd love to see the $99 sale come back for that one.

Not really interested in reloads, but I would love to see a kit in the 2.5" - 3" dia range with a 54mm motor. Something similar to the 3" dark star from a little ways back.

Also would love to see a dual stage 29mm mmt kit...

The 6" gives you better range, that was my justification - go with it, you'll be glad you did! And get yourself a 4" too...

I just finished my 4" DS DD so I'm pretty well set with 4" rockets. The Ultimate would be nice but need to find the funding. If Wildman puts the Ultimate Wildman on the Black Saturday sale then it will really be a difficult decision.

4" EAGLE CLAW, Motors, all sizes through 98mm for both Aerotech and CTI would be great. A sale on parts for the scratch builders out there is always welcome.

...Fudd

Well I just stopped kicking myself after last years sale, the ultimate Wildman was a great price for club members! I just became L3 so now I want to build a high altitude bird with a 75mm hole. Extreme Wildman has caught my eye in the past, many times!

"Now just what is all this talk about Wildman having a BS sale ? I know Tim and he would never have a BS sale. He runs a fine business with no BS and treats all of his Customers fair. No BS.'

"Um, BS means Black Saturday."

"Nevermind."

Jimmmmm......:D You still there? *knock* *knock* After seeing Eric Cayemberg light up that O-25,000 on Sunday....

Could the thought of some real "Monster Motors" (O25k or P8000)....ummmm, maybe become a reality again this year.....(for realistic prices...):D

Hmmmm?

Just selfish little me asking......:D

I smell a Drag Race at Thunderstruck 6 or Midwest Power 13.......:D

6" eagle claw? or 8?
6" BOMARC?

:)

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Rocketry Forum

Same format this year? Email at 5:30 AM and sale starting at 6:00 AM central?

Damn. Just found out that I'll be in the middle of nowhere without Internet when the sale is on. I hope Tim has his pre-sale for WMC members.

I can't believe its that time already. It seems as I'm getting older, time goes by faster lol

Have been out last couple of weekends to fly ..need to start a list of NON-big things to ride along with the order ..

So far :

Rocket poxy
38mm AT seal disk
First fire big ignitors

Kenny

How about something for those of us who are budget-challenged? Maybe something in the Mini or Jr line?

Damn. Just found out that I'll be in the middle of nowhere without Internet when the sale is on. I hope Tim has his pre-sale for WMC members.

I saved last years Wednesday email , kicked myself for not getting the darkstar extreme , its below Nov 27th

We here at Wildman’s want to thank everyone who is a current member of the Wildman Club and here is our way of thanking you.

We have put together some limited specials for tonight only between the hours of 630-10pm Central Standard time. These super deals will only be available on our website, to club members only. We will not be answering the phones for this sale.

1) The long awaited Black Hawk 54

2) 5” extreme Jart 98mm MMT

3) A couple of 2 stage specials

4) Aerotech 38mm Starter set

5) Aerotech new EZ loads

6) Extreme Dark Star

Unfortunately these are limited quantity Specials, so act fast as they won’t last long.

Remember, you must be a current Wildman Club Member before the sale starts.

This is not out Black Saturday Sale this is just a bonus for our Wildman Club Members

If you would like us to ship your order with the Black Saturday sale items, please note that in the comment section of your order. We will be happy to hold your order and ship it all together.

So from Tim and Jackie, have a Happy Thanksgiving

Thank You

Good thing I renewed our Wildman club membership this morning!

I had forgotten about that 5" extreme Jart 98mm....hmmmmm......

With the V2 all the rage maybe it is time to pull out the stops and create the Wildman scale series. A full scale V2 anyone:) people seem to dig really big engines so this would be a great opportunity to use clusters of honking motors.

Mark Koelsch

Back