What will you do OTHER than watch the Super Bowl...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdjsky01

Kim's Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'll work on rockets!! Probably fill the Deuce 29's spirals and cut out the opening for the MMT's and fin tabs while I await the second box of the kit. Maybe some more decals and vinyl on the AGM-1313 Lucky Strike and the same on the Elliptical Anger Management.

Never cared for 99.5% of all sports. Billions and billions of wasted dollars. But that me. Just a minority. I guess I there is .5% soft spot for Bills and the Angeles. But not enough to do anything other than look at the scores in the paper the morning after.

We'll be working on rockets. Vinyl decals on one, finish cutting fins and gluing on another. Spray paint test (lace pattern for a girl rocket) if it's warm enough outside. Make a Mediterranean feast, maybe a batch of oatmeal cookies. Go to the park, anything outside. Vastly preferable to the darn idiot box.

Laundry. I was stuffing the machine during a certain half-time show. My sister was over, warching the game with me. I hear her scream, and I ran into the living room to see what was up. "Her boob!" was all she could get out, almost literally rolling on the floor laughing.

We'll be working on rockets. Vinyl decals on one, finish cutting fins and gluing on another. Spray paint test (lace pattern for a girl rocket) if it's warm enough outside. Make a Mediterranean feast, maybe a batch of oatmeal cookies. Go to the park, anything outside. Vastly preferable to the darn idiot box.
A man after my own heart! Though I admit to liking streaming content of Star Wars. And PBS. But heck that is an hour or two a week.

I generally don't follow sports (no one in my family did and I'm the youngest) except for the Olympics. However, I'll watch the game for the commercials since I majored in Advertising at one point and have a Marketing degree.

Oh yeah... and I'll work on rockets too! :)

Lots of bullying my CPU with fluid dynamics stuff. Working on a high performance rocket, currently it is modeled in CAD in addition to both OpenRocket and RASAero, but that is the extent of it. Just design.

I honestly haven't watched a Super Bowl in decades. Usually, I find out about it because I go out into the world and wonder why no one else is out and about. Then it hits me. It feels a little like a holiday, because a lot of the world just stops. Like many extremely popular things in pop culture, one can't ignore it. You will hear about it whether you want to or not. It's all okay, I'm just not the least bit interested.

I will probably read or do some technical training. But I'm not really sure what time it starts, so I don't know exactly what I'll be doing while it's on. It is tomorrow, I'm guessing.

I really need to get back to work on that DX3 kit. I should do that.

I honestly haven't watched a Super Bowl in decade
Ditto. Except I can claim ANY sports game. When my company had an office, I'd catch in the morning to talk the talk with peeps. Now that we are all remote I don't even do that. As I said, I am not pure though... I would watch the Angeles and Bills highlights once a week. (And with the Angels that would be the `lowlights`).

I don't understand why we (through tickets and ads) pay millions to ONE sports person and the nurse who is instrumental in saving my life in the hospital and taking care of me 24/7 is making $80k... I just don't get it. It is... oh heck... this will get political and my post will AGAIN be banned. :)

I would rather duct tape my d$%* to my leg and staple my face to the carpet than watch football.

I will be color sanding my 2.6" Drago, laundry, drink covfefe, begin clear coating 5 rockets so I can finally begin working on my Balls projects.

Back