what side is your gas tank on?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My gas tank cap is on:

• The driver's side

• The passenger's side

Results are only viewable after voting.
OK, I checked and my Jeep has the fill on the driver's side, the tail pipe on the passenger's side (so far so good), BUT the exhaust seems to be coming out around the front tires and there is a definate throaty grumble.
Is that bad? :D

Greg

one left, one right, and one in the center.

In my limited expereince you can look at the insturment cluster and determine what side the the filler is on, gas guage to the left filler on the left and vis versa. At least that is true of the sveral GM products I have owned over the years.

yeah what was i thinking!

cobra.jpg

fuel gauge is on the left, filler tube on the right side of the car, dual exhaust.

cluster.jpg

My mom has a Ford Explorer. Her gas cap is on the passenger side, and she often finds herself having to turn the car around as well. She hates it... haha. She has a Volvo XC-90 for about a year (HATED the car) and it was on the passenger side as well.

Elapid,

i'm worried..

You have a second tach... the original not good enough / accurate enough? (there does seem to be about 200rpm difference..)

And, shoudln't you be watching the road instead of taking picures of your dash cluster?! Especially when you seem to be 'illegally' cruisiung at 92mph?! At least you have one hand on the wheel!

(where do you hide your 'fuzz buster'?)

:D:D:eek:

is for use with the shift light...
the photo must be at the drag strip...
i'd never do anything illegal
;)

Originally posted by BHP
JB Weld. :rolleyes:

I can't afford enough JB Weld to fix that hole.
The thing keeps eating exhaust manifolds.
This one is only like 3 years old. :D

Greg

Latest posts

Back