What are you watching?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We watched Only Murders in the Building when ABC showed season 1. We took a chance on it as the three main actors seemed like a very odd combination; Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez. I was skeptical about Ms. Gomez, but I was very wrong, she was very good. We will definitely be checking out other seasons.

Just finished up the last season of Foundation on AppleTV. I read the books as a teen so honestly don't remember much, but love the series.

I want to watch this. My wife and I bought some Apple hardware recently and re-activated our Apple TV. Now it’s time for some binge watching before it expires again.

My wife wants to watch Monarch: Legacy of Monsters (a Godzilla monster thing), The New Look (some kind of WWII drama that involves Paris fashion icons like Christian Dior and Coco Chanel—what?!?), and Severance (science fiction psychological thriller). I’m going to see if we can squeeze in Foundation as well.

We started our Apple TV binge last night with Monarch: Legacy of Monsters, and are enjoying it so far. I didn’t realize the series is an extension of the recent Godzilla movies, which I watched but don’t really remember very well. I don’t feel it’s important to have seen them, but I do wish I’d paid better attention.

Just finished "The Night Manager" with Tom Hiddleston and Hugh Laurie. Both did a fantastic job in their roles. The 6 part series was based on the book of the same name by John le Carré. To me it was a story about vengeance...not international intrigue.

Back