What? Amazon wants me to rate a rocket poster's Warmth, Thickness, and Sheerness?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modeltrains

Reaction score
What? Amazon's rating web page for this poster wants me to rate a rocket poster's Warmth, Thickness, and Sheerness?
Okay then. I gave the sheerness a 5/5 stars, it is not even the least bit sheer, which is perfect for a poster.
I gave the thickness a 5/5, the paper is thick enough to not tear with handling and thin enough it fits nicely in the poster frame I got for it. I gave the poster's warmth a 3/5, most color on poster is a cool tone but the orange and red highlights do add spots of warm accent.

50783935473_6025b088fa_c.jpg

Asking those questions about a Big Bertha could be EXTREMELY politically incorrect.
Now that I think about it, the actual NAME “Big Bertha” probably wouldn’t go over too well in the current social climate either....,,, let’s hope nobody pushes Estes to change it, like the names of certain sports teams.

I did exactly what they asked me to, and this morning they told me I didn't follow their guidelines,
I dunno.
AI robots can be so capricious and fickle.
🤔 :confused:
Thank you for submitting a customer review.

Thank you for submitting a customer review on Amazon. After carefully reviewing your submission, your review could not be posted to the website. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines:
Amazon Community Guidelines

EuroGraphics International Space Rockets Poster, 36 x 24 inch 5-*
from F. Scott Wood on December 31, 2020
"What's most important to know?" Why is Amazon asking me to rate the poster's sheerness?
What? Amazon's rating web page for this poster wants me to rate the poster's Warmth, Thickness, and Sheerness?
Okay then. I give the sheerness a 5/5 stars, it is not even the least bit sheer, which is perfect for a poster.
I give the thickness a 5/5, the...

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
A few common issues to keep in mind:

Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it. Feedback on the seller or your shipment experience should be provided at www.amazon.com/feedback.
We do not allow profane or obscene content. This applies to adult products too.
Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively are considered spam.
Please do not include URLs external to Amazon or personally identifiable content in your review.
Any attempt to manipulate Community content or features, including contributing false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited.

Back