• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Wanted: Dr Rocket 98/15360 or RT 15360 Case.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd2cylman

Still not Carl... ;-)
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a 98/15360 case or motor. Either Dr Rocket red, Dr Rocket Desert Fire, or Rouse Tech Blue (or???). After I melted my 98/15360 Desert Fire case with the N2220DM CATO, I've a need for some more color in my life... :D ;)
Top dollar will be offered. Wow me... :)
Yeah ,I gots a new AT 98/15360, but the colors keep me happy... :rabbitdontknow:
Adrian

Pic of offending tractor…
Halfway home.
View attachment 603174

The beauty of that Deere is that I can work on it myself. Unfortunately, or fortunately, It is old enough that the "right to repair" did not exist so I can work on it myself without voiding the warranty.

Well, hey, if I had know it was a green tractor, I could have gotten my brother-in-law to throw in this red tractor that would match the red Dr. Rocket cases a lot better. Or, maybe it would be the other way around, buy the tractor and get a free motor case!

Tony

B-I-L mowing around a newly planted tree strip on his Dr. Rocket red tractor. (Ok, it's not really Dr. Rocket red, but in the spirit of the thread and the one (post 16) linked above):
red-tractor.jpg

Well, hey, if I had know it was a green tractor, I could have gotten my brother-in-law to throw in this red tractor that would match the red Dr. Rocket cases a lot better. Or, maybe it would be the other way around, buy the tractor and get a free motor case!

Tony

B-I-L mowing around a newly planted tree strip on his Dr. Rocket red tractor. (Ok, it's not really Dr. Rocket red, but in the spirit of the thread and the one (post 16) linked above):
View attachment 603408

Time for a color check. That’s actually a orange tractor. Allis Chalmers model C. Good little machine. My friend has a B.

Time for a color check. That’s actually a orange tractor. Allis Chalmers model C. Good little machine. My friend has a B.
Yeah, after looking at examples online, it is nowhere close to the red color of the Dr. Rocket case color. But at least now I know it's a model C – more than I knew before. Thanks for that info.

Tony

Back