Wake Up Rosetta

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stable1

Reaction score
The European Space Agency has a spacecraft called Rosetta that has been traveling 10 years in deep space toward the comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko. For the coldest, loneliest leg of the mission, as Rosetta travelled out towards the orbit of Jupiter, the spacecraft was put into deep-space hibernation.

The time for Rosetta to wake up and prepare for this most exciting scientific adventure is now fast approaching. The spacecraft’s internal alarm clock is set for 10:00 GMT (11:00 CET) on 20 January. ESA has set up a competition for videos to mark this milestone. I have entered a video in this contest and could use some support from the Rocketry Forum community. You can vote for my video at: https://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Space_Science/Rosetta/Wake_up_Rosetta.

My video is entitled "Hey - Wake Up Rosetta". Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the videos - you can vote by clicking the "Vote" icon on the video. It looks like this:

WakeUp.jpg
Thanx for your votes

Thanx

PS -- You can vote again in 8 hours
PPS -- Two of the top ten videos get a trip to their control centre in Darmstadt, Germany when a probe from Rosetta lands on the comet

Back