• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tubes, kits, and cases

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mannyskid

Reaction score
Cleaning out the barn and I have a few things to sell.

If you are interested in any of the following items, please send an email to: [email protected]

I prefer PayPal as the payment method (send via "family and friends") and payments are to be made to: [email protected]

First off is a lot of 54mm carbon fiber filament wound tubing. There are 4 pieces of tube and two 8" long couplers. The tubes are 19", 24", 25" and 29" long. The 29" long piece has fins on it with proline 4500 fillets and tip to tip carbon, needs some finishing work. The 25" long piece is slotted for three fins with a 3.75" root. I am asking (previously $75) $60 for the long piece with the fins, (previously $50) $40 a piece for the others, and (previously $20) $15 a piece for the couplers. I also have a matching nose cone with the old style epoxy tip. I am asking (previously $35) $25 for the cone. I am open to offers and would be willing to make a deal to someone willing to purchase this as a package. These prices do not include shipping.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1454791752.393532.jpg

Up next is a 44" length of 5" fiberglass tube. I am asking (previously $100) $85+shipping, open to offers. Also, is a PML small endeavor kit built and includes aeropack retainer. I am asking (previously $70) $50+shipping, open to offers.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1454792000.566413.jpg

*SOLD* Up next is a Wildman punisher kit, this was intended to be minimum diameter so I do not have the motor mount or centering rings. It includes aluminum bulk plates. I am asking $80+shipping, open to offers. *SOLD*

Also, is a CTI 75mm-4grain case only in good condition. I am asking (previously $150) $125+ shipping, open to offers.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1454792267.116914.jpg

Up next is a 6" coupler 18" long with vent band. *I am asking $75+shipping, open to offers.* Also, is a 4.5" coupler 7.5" long. *I am asking $20+shipping, open to offers.* $50 takes both of these couplers.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1454792536.438332.jpg

Again, I am open to offers and bundle deals on all items. Also, I have some more items that I will list in the next couple days including a bunch of CTI 38mm cases, 3" rockets and more. Let me know if you are interested.

Again, please send all inquiries to: [email protected] and all payments to: [email protected]. I don't check TRF messages or the PayPal address very often.

Thank you

Manny

Last edited:
BUMP

Really trying to get rid of some of this stuff, updated with reduced prices.

HEY MANNY I WILL BUY THEM ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

INVISIBLE MANNNNNNNNN WOOOOOOOO

Back