Tiny Electronics!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman

Reaction score
From the Czech Republic, this is absolutely amazing for only $35 each.

www.zitdt.com

I wonder what project I could make with it first?

sandman

Thanks dluders:
Ordered one of Pico's timers last evening. It apperars to be even smaller than the Adapt postage stamp size timers I got last year. Very Neat sutff.

Sandman wrote:

"Tiny Electronics!
From the Czech Republic, this is absolutely amazing for only $35 each."

Thanks for the plug Sandman!

Without a doubt, these are the best bang for the buck (so to speak :) Very light, very easy to use and _competition tested_....so very important in my book.

Last day for first order is 4/30/03....so if you're thinking about using for Naram B p/d multi-round, they should be here in time for you to start practicing with. I have 4+ minutes in stock and have used 45 sec. ones for "practice" dt flights. Hopefully I'm able to make it to NARAM this year and if so, you can bet I'll be using. A motor helicopter flights are going extremely well, and I might use here depending on the weather conditions.

Coming soon is a new EEM module- uses an electromagnet for dt activation vs. ematch. Will be ordering a couple to get the bird in hand before offering to US competitors. Looks to be quite nifty.

Also plan to get more actual pics up on the website of Mark Petrovich's pd duration model prep with Zit timer.

Thanks again,

Kevin Kuczek
www.zitdt.com

Back