This doesn't quite add up!?!?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I have given up trying... the disappointment of finding just the right thing for a good price then seeing they won't ship to AU just became a time and emotion sink for me! ;)

If you know of rocket suppliers that do, I am all ears!

Ummmm... WE ship to Australia. Fairly often in fact. :)

We have lots of stuff that isn't listed yet on our web store, eBay, or Amazon, so let me know what you're looking for.

I had to order, only received one rocket kit. Emailed seller here's the response:

Sorry you didn't receive what you expected.

We are unable to fill this order because there is a listing error ... we are working to resolve the problem.

When we list items for sale on amazon our employees match our items with one of the many listings on amazon.

Clearly an employee has made a mistake and when this happens we have no idea that there is a problem until someone receives the wrong item or wrong quantity.

We have canceled the order and are processing your refund.

You may keep the item you received or return to Supermart 3457 Roger B Chaffee Mem. Dr. SE Grand Rapids MI 49548 at your own cost.

Customer Service
Catara

--

[XSELL_LG9EOIS1LCQX5]

I thinks I keep......Bill

huh, beings how i sent them a message asking about it a bit ago and got this response:

"It looks like in the description it is for one and the title is wrong. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. "

makes me wonder about their ethics. seems they should have changed the description by now.
but if they dont change the description, maybe we should all start buying one and do the same. :)

huh, beings how i sent them a message asking about it a bit ago and got this response:

"It looks like in the description it is for one and the title is wrong. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. "

makes me wonder about their ethics. seems they should have changed the description by now.
but if they dont change the description, maybe we should all start buying one and do the same. :)

why not?

I missed this thread. I messaged the seller and got the same response. I thought they fixed it already. Obviously not. I will contact amazon.

Hmmmmm. I wonder.....
I put a review on for one star, it passed the review "review" . I would assume that any seller would want to be notified of so such a low review to contest so respond.
Given th above, if I submit eleven separate orders, according the their posting I should get 132 rockets. I will actually get 11. I then complain about false advertising. I would guess options would be
1. I keep 11 rockets and get charged nothing. (Or they pay return shipping)
2. I keep 11 rockets, they ship out a twelfth, and I get charged for ONE unit
3. They send me 132 rockets.

Tempting.

I am surprised after all this they haven't pulled the item off amazon

You may keep the item you received or return to Supermart 3457 Roger B Chaffee Mem. Dr. SE Grand Rapids MI 49548 at your own cost.

Customer Service
Catara

--

[XSELL_LG9EOIS1LCQX5]

I thinks I keep......Bill

That's a no brainer

Back