The Launch Pad Perseus 1.6"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldlizard

Reaction score
Does anyone know what model the Launch Pad 1.6" Perseus is? I so far have not found anything that looks like that model. If I leave off the lower fin extentions and move the larger fins to mid-ship and the canards to the rear it will look like the AGM-84E. :confused2:

I don't know enough about ordnance to give you an answer to your question but I do know that TLP produces some kits that are styled like ordnance but not patterned on any real prototype.

I don't know enough about ordnance to give you an answer to your question but I do know that TLP produces some kits that are styled like ordnance but not patterned on any real prototype.

Makes since to me, Uncle Sam hates copy cats!!! :kill: I will have to pick out something that appeals to me then model it after what I like.

Does anyone know what model the Launch Pad 1.6" Perseus is? I so far have not found anything that looks like that model. If I leave off the lower fin extentions and move the larger fins to mid-ship and the canards to the rear it will look like the AGM-84E. :confused2:

The Launch Pad Perseus is listed as a "Launch Pad Original", one of about a half dozen or so of their kits that are based on no particular prototype.

From what I understand about the Perseus - I have one getting ready for paint - it was a prototype design that never went into production. The Navy put it out to pasture - so to speak. So unfortunately there are no pictures or specs anywhere that I could find, and believe me I've looked. I have decided to just paint mine similar to the picture on the bag insert - Gull grey and White - typical Navy type colors and add markings to suit a Navy bird. Any details can be added at your discretion.

Back