Thanks to Deb at TRA HQ

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worsaer

Amateur Propulsionist
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Keeping up with the volume of work for an organization of this size can't be easy. I renewed my membership online, and received my updated card, etc. a couple of days ago. She even takes the time to actually write a quick thank you note. This could easily become a thankless job, so I'm simply sending this as a public Thank You for your efforts on our behalf.

I sincerely appreciate it.

Keeping up with the volume of work for an organization of this size can't be easy. I renewed my membership online, and received my updated card, etc. a couple of days ago. She even takes the time to actually write a quick thank you note. This could easily become a thankless job, so I'm simply sending this as a public Thank You for your efforts on our behalf.

I sincerely appreciate it.

Bill, are your cards plastic like credit cards? I was surprised when I got my NAR card and it was thick plastic. Last time I had one, it was paper (2001).

Bill, are your cards plastic like credit cards? I was surprised when I got my NAR card and it was thick plastic. Last time I had one, it was paper (2001).

Yes, Tripoli cards are plastic.

I second the original post. I am always impressed with the little hand written note included with each of my cards.

Back