Thank you - Veterans

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was the 11th hour of the 11th day of eleventh month that the armistice between the allies and Germany was signed marking the ending of hostilities of the great war. Armistice day was soon remembering WWII. To our veterans, thank you.

Thank you to all our Veterans can never be said enough. The US would not exist today without our Veterans of all wars !

"To those who would reap the harvest of peace, let him first hone the blade of the sickle." - - Proliticus

c5640ce0-bc77-11ea-bff6-b5ac3330c49f.jpg

Absolutely thankful for all the men and women out there who served to keep us free and safe thank you and may you have a peaceful day

Here in Tucson at exactly 11:11 a.m. every Veteran’s Day , Nov. 11 the sun aligns perfectly with the Anthem Veteran’s Memorial to shine through the ellipses of the five marble pillars representing each branch of the Armed Forces, illuminating The Great Seal of the United States. Thank you for your Service
🇺🇸

Veterans Day Memorial.jpg

6 years USAF and I bet one of the few people here who can say they worked for a Nazi. He was three levels above me and I rarely saw him and only had one real interaction with him as I was a lowly captain. He came to the US after the war via operation paperclip just like Werner Von Braun. I have no idea what he did for Germany in the war, but the OSS had to sneak him in after Truman banned Nazi scientists. And he liked to wear his long, black leather trench coat when it was cold.

Back