thank you to 3 folks..

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

legranddudu

Reaction score
Just to thank:

Tom Sanders @ contrail

Doug Pratt @ Pratt Hobbies

Karl Baumheckel...

Thx guys for all your efforts & supports to help me setting up my Contrail hybrid project in Germany. In fact we had the first HPR hybrid flight last Saturday with:

contrail 54mm, 28inch hybrid motor, J245 reload, 220cm rocket with 8cm diameter, DD and Altimax altimeter...

...using Tom's fantastic motors, Doug's wonderfull GSE and Karl's guidance on the setup and ignitors.

Result: above expectations...great start & sound...worked perfectly and..immediately!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fca...DvjVQa1PpcFNuw3G3qa3s40Sh_-QFQgQNFpBsQrDxbp4=

we are now looking forward to intensify our activities on other more serious diameters, working on a 75mm contrail rocket now...

thx again
D.

PS: for you guys understanding bavarian language, enjoy the audio track of the video. And have a very large beer :)

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
You see..your casings are in good hands on the other side of the ocean..thx again for selling it to me a few months ago... now the contrail hybrid adventure starts in Germany...

D.

Wooo! That casing size sounds familiar!

Great flight :D

N

Back