TCC October Skies 10/17 weekend three day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Nuke Pro Max, newly fiberglassed, about to hit a mile in no time flat on an I566 vmax -
2myql5e.jpg

I did not take that excellent picture, 423yjl did. Thanks a ton!

Six flights burning through a G25W, G75J, G75M, H148R, I200W and a I218R in a Semroc Saturn 1B to a Madcow Super DX3. The best flight was a night launch of "Starlight Starbright" on the G75 Metalstorm sparky from the Estes pad. No problem keeping sight of it with LEDs shining 50 Lumins through the unpainted nosecone of the Estes Leviathan.
IMG_5060.jpg
One way to assure the wife has a good experience is for her to win a raffle prize (and later get a big steak dinner at Harris Ranch). Thanks to Tripoli Central California for hosting another excellent event and Madcow for providing really nice prizes. With a 4-inch nosecone on the Squat, there is a good likelihood that it will become the next night-capable rocket in the stable.

No finer sight in rocketry than a big bird properly deploying its main at low altitude -
QdefmsK.png

I do not think Jonathan DuBose is on here but his Black Brandt sure is looking awesome -
T6NgOHq.png

Great launch, thanks all! Very nice pics 423yjl and Watermelonman. After my dad certified L2, I flew my first TMP flight, my Frenzy on a J360 in a drag race. Awesome flight to 4051'.

I could only attend for a few hours on Saturday, just enough time to launch my Halloween rocket.

Behold...Skelenaut II.

Skelenaut-Before.jpg 12139956_489758724519601_7059216820428253346_o.jpg Skelenaut-Liftoff.jpg

Photo credit: Unknown / M. Canepa / G. Morgan

Back