• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

T-25 centurian

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GDJ

Semi-retired Rocketry guy
Reaction score
What do you guys know about this? There's a place in Edmonton that is selling a brand new never opened kit.
t25-centurian-03.jpg

It's an ARF version of the Strato Blaster. The booms and wings are pre-made, and all pre covered. All you have to do is assemble the parts and install your radio gear.

Flies great on the Aerotech E15-P motors. Not so hot on the D11-P or E9-P.

Shame they picked red and green for the covering. -blech-.

kj

yeah, I hear ya! The slave trader complained the 4 year old couldn't shovel very much so he wanted his money back. i wouldn't let the wife trade my plane, tho'....he's 27 now and still holds a grudge.

Back