Sunward - King Tut's Pyramid

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I did up an Estes Crossfire ISX in the same color. :)

The seams look great. How did you do them? Mine is sitting in a small pile waiting to be assembled.

I papered each side individual , then used Rocket Poxie on the interior seams and Bondo Glazing & Spot putty on the exterior seams. Foillowed up with several coats of Krylon "2 in 1" primer.

Not spaceships, but RF generators to POWER the spaceships....😁
Horus Feathers! I Ankh buying that. They would have had huge problems with the RA-diation. Next thing you'll claim is it was an experiment for Seti (the dude on the left). I get what you're up to... And don't go crying to your mummy ;)

1601878181721.png
Seti and Horus

Last edited:
As Isis See it... A good name for this rocket would be

1601915477690.png
(up Set) (if you're thinking of chaos)

Or... OsHIGHris (presuming you don't mind missing that one bit of anatomy)

1601915619632.png

whatever... it doesn't Ma'at-ter to me.

1601915799018.png

And with that, I'm going to be Happy, as I'm listening to Pharaoh Williams.

Last edited:
Yes, but you had all better be very careful lest someone accuse each and every one of you of being a NUT flying your rockets into the sky. The Egyptians would consider that to be very erotic.

Nut was one of the oldest of the Egyptian pantheon of gods. She was the Egyptian Goddess of the sky. In her earliest depictions she's pictured with dark blue skinned and covered with stars. Some think she's the Egyptian deification of the Milky Way arching across the sky. And just in case you were wondering, the green and brown guy beneath her is her husband Geb. And yes, he's the earth.

Of course she's also known as the one who swallows the sun (RA) at the end of each day to protect him from his enemies during the night. Then each morning she gives birth to RA again which is why RA is eternally young, at least according to the Egyptologist I studied under, lo these many years ago.

So clearly anybody who ever participates in a night launch is a NUT! Oh dear......... I guess I'm guilty of also being a NUT.1601920333350.png
1601920333350.png

Horus Feathers! I Ankh buying that. They would have had huge problems with the RA-diation. Next thing you'll claim is it was an experiment for Seti (the dude on the left). I get what you're up to... And don't go crying to your mummy ;)

View attachment 433943
Seti and Horus
HAHAHA! It took me a while before it hit me, but when it did, you already ran away with it, lol. The only thing I got is....They DID have a radiation issue...thats why they had such big "stones!" 😆

Wow. After all these clever comments, I certainly hope the pyramid has a successful flight and doesn't end up as a pile of Ash.

Nah, we know how bad they are.
That's not gonna stop us.
I'm tempted to say something here about Nefertiti, bud I don't want this thread shut down.
:D
We don't want someone's mummy to wrap this thread up.

HAHAHA! It took me a while before it hit me, but when it did, you already ran away with it, lol. The only thing I got is....They DID have a radiation issue...thats why they had such big "stones!" 😆
And massive Piles...

In thinking about Battlestar Galactica, there was the tie to the Egyptian mythos... I could see one of these painted up like a Cylon ship... You could call it "Tomb Raider".

Back