Sub-orbital ant- Dr. Zooch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hilarious! Great job!

And if you are like me, and remember the TV coverage of the early manned space flights, you "get" a lot more of the humor.

I was thinking about getting one for a week or so now. I think this bay have just made up my mind.

Ok, so I am NEVER buying a Zooch kit because they promised more videos and I am holding out for them. More importantly though, why, after your video was over and I read out loud all the words that droned on and on, and then the ads for other videos popped up, were they all sexually oriented videos? What exactly are you not telling us? :facepalm:

oh, BTW, the timing was perfect on the I dream of genie song. Now I cannot get it out of my head...

Lol...I think your computer has a virus.
Ok, so I am NEVER buying a Zooch kit because they promised more videos and I am holding out for them. More importantly though, why, after your video was over and I read out loud all the words that droned on and on, and then the ads for other videos popped up, were they all sexually oriented videos? What exactly are you not telling us? :facepalm:

oh, BTW, the timing was perfect on the I dream of genie song. Now I cannot get it out of my head...

One of the best pieces of cinema I've seen this year!

Later!

--Coop

Really nice video, Dr. Zooch.

More importantly though, why, after your video was over and I read out loud all the words that droned on and on, and then the ads for other videos popped up, were they all sexually oriented videos? What exactly are you not telling us? :facepalm:

Youtube suggests videos that you might like to see…. mostly based on YOUR browsing history on youtube.

So, ah...... what are you not telling us? :)

Mine recommends space stuff, some other Zooch vids, Doctor Who, and Flite Test (R/C aircraft videos).

Although for some crazy reason it is also suggesting a Gangnam style music video. :confused2:

- George Gassaway

Last edited:
Youtube suggests videos that you might like to see…. mostly based on YOUR browsing history on youtube.

So, ah...... what are you not telling us? :)

Mine recommends space stuff, some other Zooch vids, Doctor Who, and Flite Test (R/C aircraft videos).

Although for some crazy reason it is also suggesting a Gangnam style music video. :confused2:

- George Gassaway

Darn kids. I told them to stay off of my computer...
:mad:

Back