Stickershock is awesome!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwolski

Reaction score
OK, not a surprise to anyone who's dealt with Mark. Time after time, nothing but super quality and great service! I ordered some lettering for my daughter's latest rocket, and Mark delivered an awesome unexpected set!

Mark - thank you!!!

Cheers,

Gene

purple_dragon.jpg

close_up.jpg

Last edited:
OK, not a surprise to anyone who's dealt with Mark. Time after time, nothing but super quality and great service! I ordered some lettering for my daughter's latest rocket, and Mark delivered an awesome unexpected set!

Mark - thank you!!!

Cheers,

Gene

what- a post about stickers and no pics???

I'll second that. I got to see four different sets over the weekend. Top-notch stuff. Thanks again, Mark.

...nothing but super quality and great service!...

I will second that. On Tuesday night I ordered a sticker set for a 5.5" Polecat FatMan and they arrived in the mail by Friday! Thanks, Mark!

Agreed! Super fast & friendly service! And even better now that's he's a regular at Midwest Power ;)

Just finished yesterday...thanks Mark!

DSC01116-1.jpg

-Eric-

Thanks to EVERYONE for the good words. and the pictures!!!

They look AWESOME! I love helping rockteers make better looking rockets! :cheers:

Mark has done decals for 12 rockets for my family & I. Everyone of them has been perfect. He's a great guy to work with.

Mike

Stop I'm starting to get a swollen head LOL

Mike (ok everyone) you build some AWESOME rockets.. I just help ya finish them..

Thanks again to everyone.. Just a note. the end of this month marks 2 years since Stickershock was first open!!!

We may build the rockets, but they wouldn't be as eye poppin without the good lookin decals.

Congrats on the anniversary, instead of cotton I'll send you some plastic for a gift.

Mike

Back