Sport Rocketry July/Aug 2008 Cover ????

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKROSNEY

Reaction score
To all,

Was just sorting through my issues of SR looking for something when I noticed I can't find my July/August 2008 issue of SR.

It's possible I did not receive one (I get mine through a CAR membership and it's sometimes delayed). Or it is possible I lent it out to a co-worker to read.

If someone could post an image of the front cover, it would jog my memory as to whether I remember it or not.

Many thanks.

... Bill

July/Aug was the 2008 NARCON issue. Had an article on RAMTEC 13 and KSAT Students. Don't have a picture of it, sorry.

-Aaron

The July/August issue's cover photo is that of Jeff Taylor holding the customized NARCON 2008 version of the Semroc Space Shuttle.

Yeah, the cover had a goofy ugly guy in a black shirt. The Semroc Shuttle is white, blue and silver.

If you still need a picture of it I post one tomorrow (I have an early proof of the cover on my computer at work).

jtaylor...

Yes, please post an image.

I can't visualize the cover.

Many thanks.

... Bill

Here is a picture of Jeff's Semroc Shuttle.
Definitely cover-worthy (Jeff's shuttle, not my picture).

IMGP1372cr Jeff Taylors Semroc Shuttle.jpg

BKROSNEY.... Attached is a picture of the cover. Sorry about the font getting weird, but that is just an artifact of converting a large pdf to a small png. I hope this helps jog your memory (and hopefully this isn't the issue you lined your bird cage with!).

BobCox... Thanks - coming from a Pro-Master Modeler like yourself, that means a lot!

From the "for-what-it's-worth" department: I had intended to fly this rocket over the summer, but unfortunately I didn't make it to too many launches this year. Hopefully next summer I will get it launched.

SR Cover.png

Jeff

*&#@ !!! I AM missing that issue!!!

Thanks for posting the cover image. I can't always place what article is from what issue, but I do remember fairly well the various covers.

I'll track down what happened to it and get a replacement if I have to.

Thanks again to all.

... Bill

Back