• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Some parts for Apogee Competition Launch Tower

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy H.

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Free if you pay shipping.

The 3 graphite rods and top plate for an Apogee Competition launch tower. Check out the Apogee site to see how it works and to see what is missing (i.e. the base plate and legs). If you have woodworking tools (bandsaw/scroll saw, drill etc.) you should be able to make a functional base using the top piece and fingers as a template. You could make the legs however you wanted based on the type of base you make.

Apparently new/retail for a complete kit is $200, so I guess the graphite rods must be expensive, as the wood parts are pretty simple.

Anyway, the parts shown are all I have found for it, so you'd have to make the other pieces yourself.

Shipping long parts (i.e. 4ft rods) is more expensive than one would think, so be prepared for a somewhat expensive shipping price - actual shipping only, no markup etc.

Again, free if you pay shipping, but you need some woodworking skill/tools to make the replacement parts to make it a complete system. The manual on the Apogee site will give you the idea how it works.

PM me if interested, don't bother posting to the thread unless you're giving it a free bump. I will respond to PM's in the order received.

Sandy.

Attachments

• tower parts.jpg
    tower parts.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Back