• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Small stainless-steel hardware; 4-40 screws & nuts, metric screws & nuts, swivels

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prfesser

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a lot more of this hardware than I'll ever use so I'm giving away some of it. A lot of it, possibly.

The large swivels (top left) are supposedly rated to 140 lb, the smaller ones at 77 lb. The double-hook arrangement looks like it'll hold a heavy load. Limited supply.

The screws in that photo are 4-40 Phillips head, 5/8" long and 1" long. The nuts have nylon inserts. Suitable, I hope, for mounting stuff in an e-bay.

I also have some limited metric hardware as can be seen in the second photo. The screws are Allen head; the nuts are plain stainless steel.

Here's the deal: send me your snailmail (PRIVATELY please!) and your preferences. If you want swivels you'll get two of each, plus some 4-40 screws/nuts if you want them. I prefer not to exceed two ounces. If you'd like metric hardware let me know, with sizes.

If you're from outside the US please find out what it will cost to send a one-ounce or two-ounce envelope to your country and we'll figure it out.

All free, including postage. Again, please PM me. First come, first served.

Best,
Terry

Stainless hardware01.jpg 1654719845784.jpeg

Back