Setting up TeleGPS/TeleBT

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alstone

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I need help setting this up. The instructions are not clear and I have had no luck by myself trying to do this. The factory has not responded after several requests.
I need some help if anyone out there is savvy on setting these up with an Android.
Thanks,
Al

Basically I have everything downloaded on my Android and need to know how get it started and if I have everything installed that I need to get it working. I have the TeleGPS 3.0 and the TeleBT 4.0

I would start by trying to connect my phone to the teleBT. Turn on the BT, open the app, and it should find it (confirm with serial number). Once that is done - if you know what frequency (channel) the GPS is using, select that in the APP then turn on your GPS. If not you will need to connect the teleGPS to your computer and find out what its currently using and select that channel in your app or set it to what you want. It probably comes pre-programmed to use one of the several "main" channels. I would recommend moving the GPS to something outside that range, naming it something unique then selecting that channel on your BT.

Back