September Best Rocket Poll - Fliskits and Derivitives

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for Septembers Best Rocket!

• EchoVictor's Borealis

• KHamel's 13mm Deuce's Wild

• FatBoy's Steampunked ACME Spitfire

• Micomeister's Stock Built Triskelion

• El Cheapo's 24mm Caution Rocket Upscale

• Scotty Dog's Stingray/Lethal Threat

• berlinetta's Shadowlord

• mjenning's ACME Spitfire

• Rocketjunkie's 54mm Deuce

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pantherjon

Reaction score
Well, it is that time for your voices(votes) to be heard(counted)..Who is going to be the proud recipient of a SINGLE DIGIT SIGNED kit of either the Mystic or Bullseye from Fliskits???

Here are our contestants:

EchoVictor's Borealis

KHamel's 13mm Deuce's Wild

FatBoy's Steampunked ACME Spitfire

Micomeister's Stock Built Triskelion

El Cheapo's 24mm Caution Rocket Upscale

Scotty Dog's Stingray/Lethal Threat

berlinetta's Shadowlord

mjenning's ACME Spitfire

Rocketjunkie's 54mm Deuce

Git yer votes in! :)

Last edited:
Poll is to close at midnight on the 29th(EDIT:Or when I get home from work, whichever is later.:eek:)..I edited out the false end time/date that the server erroneously put in there when it's clock was bonkers...

Haven't voted? Now is as good a time as any!;)

Last edited:
Poll is officially closed!

And congratulations goes out to our winner!:wave:

FatBoy and his Steampunked ACME Spitfire took the top prize!

Now, the hard part. Deciding on which of the 2 new Fliskits kits to get: Bullseye or Mystic. Both are fine kits, and I am sure Fatboy will do us proud on his build!

Congrats!:cheers:

Please contact JFlis to claim your goodies! :)

Keep your eye out for the rOcketober contest starting soon! Some AWESOME prizes will be up for grabs! Don't miss out!

"We all got PUNKED!" :y: Congratulations to you FatBoy.:headbang: :clap::cheers: I do beleave you inspired others to get a SpitFire ,myself for one.

Wow! Thank you all very much!! I am glad it hopefully inspired a few new Spitfires. Jim really thought outside the box with that rocket design, so when I built this one, I stayed outside the box with him.

Thanks to everyone who voted. I have to admit.... it was hard to vote for myself with Rocketjunkie's 54mm Deuce in there - that thing is awesome!!

Latest posts

Back