• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Selling all my gear everything must go

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got to a price list. busy day. thank you all for your response. I was impressed at the speed everyone responded. please note I would like to hold off till Sunday to reply as I have a couple of busy days coming up. packages will be shipped by Monday or Tuesday.

Attachments

• rocket sales.pdf
    58.9 KB · Views: 100
Trying to buy the built rockets and hardware to make them RTF... NO PICS no reply... hmmm

Trying to buy the built rockets and hardware to make them RTF... NO PICS no reply... hmmm

See post #24 for Leo's phone number.
Call him up, and see what's left after Teddy beat us all to the punch lol.....lol.....lol.....

a

HI all sorry the no replies I was very busy work and find a job. My top priority right now. I will take pictures today and here a lesson. Patience is a tenement of wise men. It is the callous child who says I want it now-now-now. I seem like a few of you did not read my post that so I would not answer anything about this Sunday today. I am packing what has been sold and will post what left with some pics. To those that where, patient thank you

HA!! you must not have been in the hobby long. Anyone posts a huge list of stuff for sale and the community dives on it like a pack of wolves on a bloody sheep.
This isn’t the place to be giving lessons on patience.

LOL!!

Looks like you did well with the sales. Good luck with the rest.

Sorry my offer to pick it all up as one lot wasn’t up your ally. Just think of all the time saved on shipping you would have saved.

Looks like a lesson in “work smarter, not harder” is in order [emoji6]

(Insert smile and sarcasm)

Sorry my offer to pick it all up as one lot wasn’t up your ally. Just think of all the time saved on shipping you would have saved.

Or work a little harder and collect more $$ ?

:D

Or work a little harder and collect more $$ ?

:D

Possibly, an offer was never entertained, so we will never know.

Either way, saved me a road trip and an unnecessary addition to my collection of rocket stuff.

I will take the Loki 38 240ns case complete and one Recon recovery drogue, voicemail left just now. Some interest in the Loki 54/2000 as well

Possibly, an offer was never entertained, so we will never know.

Either way, saved me a road trip and an unnecessary addition to my collection of rocket stuff.
I did post a reply I never heard from you. if you are still interested in some of the stuff please call me 201.961.2670

Leo
I tried calling today. left you a voicemail never heard back from you so I tried calling you back since I sometimes leave my work number by accident and now your mailbox is full. give me a call back or send me a pm here when you get a chance

HI, all I am shipping stuff tomorrow morning. I want to get an assessment from those who have bought stuff of your list. Three I absolutely know about Mr. Lowell, Mr. Balmer, and Mr. Shaffer your order are being packed. Mr. Welch, I need you to contact me via email to verify your order.
The reloads at this moment are sold. I will let you know if that changes.

Also, I have to apologize about the adapter rings; I thought I had complete sets I do not. what I have is the ring of a 54 to 98 and the top ring of a 54 to 75.

pics are forthcoming. I will post when I can. I am not a dealer of these things and I do not check trf every 5 minutes. Thank you for being patient with me.

HA!! you must not have been in the hobby long. Anyone posts a huge list of stuff for sale and the community dives on it like a pack of wolves on a bloody sheep.
This isn’t the place to be giving lessons on patience.

LOL!!

Looks like you did well with the sales. Good luck with the rest.

Well if i had a consistant job to support the expense and my illness was not so limiting I would stick. you must do very well to support 600 a pop loads and 2000 rockets. If you are interested in anything just call me 2019612670 I will see what i have left.

Ha! Actually never spent $600 on a load...ever. I make all my big motors. Most of my rocket money came from the sale of my past addiction....R/C planes. Sold off all my planes to fund rockets. Just a transfer of addictions. Looking forward to the big train set next.

Last edited:
Back