ScottEvil Has Returned As TalkinMonkey2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalkinMonkey2

Reaction score
Thanx for the add folks!

Last I flew was at MWP 2014 with an Eagle Claw sitting on the biggest baddest Pro54 6 Grain XL that I could get my hands on at the time. Lottsa life between then and now, my Tripoli L2 Cert is long expired...TRA11694

Long story short, I'm a 53 year old cancer widower trying to regain my passions.

- ⚡cott Broderick

Thanx for the add folks!

Last I flew was at MWP 2014 with an Eagle Claw sitting on the biggest baddest Pro54 6 Grain XL that I could get my hands on at the time. Lottsa life between then and now, my Tripoli L2 Cert is long expired...TRA11694

Long story short, I'm a 53 year old cancer widower trying to regain my passions.

- ⚡cott Broderick
Welcome back, what 54mm 6 grain XL load was used to fly said Eagle Claw?

Crapien Redux was an L805...The Eagle Claw (I forget what I called it on the flight card [EC4?] ) was twice as heavy as Crapien but 9k' AGL.

..the comment at the end says it all.

All said and done, the Crapien Now Redux flight was my dumbest flight. The physics where right but I all the extra weight in the NC could have hurt a person or damaged something it landed on.

Back