Scale - Anubis Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zetoyoc

Reaction score
My first kit from The Launch Pad

The Anubis

I thought I would experiment with trying to paint a camo scheme. I don't think it turned out to bad. now to see how she flies. :) hopefully the bright purple mylar chute will help me find it .

-Z

Anubis (1 of 1)-2.JPG

Anubis (1 of 1)-3.JPG

Looks right, therefore it probably is right.
now to see how she flies.
Now to see how you find it in the weeds when it lands :wink:

Am not familiar with what it is a scale model of so went to look it up and too much sci-fi stuff gets in the way.

Last edited:
Looks right, therefore it probably is right.
Now to see how you find it in the weeds when it lands :wink:

Am not familiar with what it is a scale model of so went to look it up and too much sci-fi stuff gets in the way.

Yes finding it in the weeds may be difficult. maybe I can train my cat to fetch rockets instead of crane flys.

Also I was curious myself, and according to the marketing material with the kit. It is not scale. but a launch pad original. loosely based on a lacrosse missile. ill have to figure out how to adjust the title to reflect this. well at least my next project from them will be scale... i hope.. the scimitar?

38INSERT.JPG

TLP Anubis.jpg

On pad before its first and only flight. Veered to the left off the pad and rode the light breeze across the road into the back yard of a line of houses, all with tan and brown leaves covering the yards.

Last edited:
Back